– Low-voltage switchgear blocks MCC are intended as type-tested cassette distributions, nominal voltage 0.69kV, fully designed in accordance with the norm SRPS IEC/EN 61439-1&2.
– Omega system manufactured by Logstrup (Denmark).
– The MCC modular system is formed by 190mm modules in all directions, so that the dimensions of each field are an integer multiple of the dimensions of the unit module.- Type tested plants xENERGY and other low voltage switchgear cabinets
– Cabinets of automatics and electric motor drive
– Cabinets for reactive energy compensation